Week of March 18, 2019.
- As construction crews continue progress on station foundations, drivers should continue to expect lane shifts. Station foundation work will be progressing at the 18th, 14th, 9th, Vermont, and Washington Street stations this month. Parking spaces will be restricted immediately adjacent to the station areas during this period.
- Traffic lane and parking restrictions continue on Capitol Avenue from 19th to Washington Street through spring 2019. Two southbound travel lanes will remain open. Parking will be restricted on one side of Capitol during construction work, and the bike lane will be closed. All driveways, entrances, and parking lots will be accessible on both the east and west sides of Capitol.
- Travelers should expect on-street parking restrictions adjacent to work zones. For the safety of our workers and drivers, please comply with no parking signage.
- 18th Street is closed between Capitol Avenue and Meridian Street to accommodate roadway, sidewalk, and curb improvements.
- Short term (3-4 hour) closures of one lane of Capitol Avenue will be necessary to allow crews to set steel at each of the stations. Please be alert for temporary lane restrictions around these sites.