Week of July 22, 2019.
- Center median is being installed along College Avenue, between 38thand 66th This work will restrict left turns at all non-signalized intersections. Left turns will only be allowed at signalized intersections once the median is in place.
- Pavement markings are being placed on College Avenue between 38th and 66th Streets. Some of this work will occur during evening and overnight hours (7pm to 7am). On-street parking will be restricted in work areas. Please note that on-street parking restrictions are enforceable.
- Traffic signal loops are being installed at signalized intersections. Traffic diversions will be required around work areas.
- Construction will continue at the College Avenue stations. Traffic is shifted around work zones and turn lane restrictions are in place.
- Finish work at the station areas is continuing.