Week of March 18, 2019.
- Parking is restricted within construction areas but otherwise available to use. Please adhere to parking signage where posted.
- Red Line stormwater, curb, signal, and sidewalk work is ongoing along College Avenue. Flashing arrow boards, construction barrels, flaggers, and/or traffic officers are being used to shift traffic around work areas. One lane of traffic will be maintained in each direction.
- Foundation work will continue at the 66th Street station. Travelers should expect traffic pattern shifts at this location.
- 54th Street will be temporarily closed for one half block west of College Avenue for up to one week. This work will begin on or after March 25.
- Bungalow Court will be temporarily closed for one half block east of College Abe for up to one week. This work will begin on or after April 1.
- Work south of 50th Street to 38th Street will begin on or after March 25.
- Station construction will be starting at the Broad Ripple Avenue beginning on or after March 25. Drivers should expect traffic shifts around the station work areas. Each direction of College Ave will be restricted to one lane adjacent to the construction area. Drivers should expect increased congestion at this intersection.